Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
IvanHoe aka Klutch King
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked this one up. Gonna be restoring it and later doin a sr20det swap into it so i figured id make a progress thread since i wont be keeping my p10
any longer :( I bought it from a guy in salinas. Hes had it for bout 20 years (second owner ) he restored it back then but then it just sat. He gave it to his son when he was born 17 years ago and now his son decided to sell it. His dad really didnt want to let it go but said it was his sons decision now. Wanted $3800 for it but i picked it up for $2950. Has some rust but everything can be fixed. It is an old car. Been looking for a while and hard to find a clean one unless its way over 8k. Best thing is its fully stock, motor has been rebuilt and has new clutch, and ofcourse its 4 door :) Interior had been re upholstered as well. Ill post more pix and progress as i go.

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Loving the car. Hatin those wheels on it.

·
Suzie Kl0ne
2,153 Posts
i absolutely love 510s. such a beautiful car and so clean already. points for picking up a 4 door instead of the 2 door +234142142

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
What a great car, congratulations. I don't approve getting rid of the p10, but this is a rare case that makes a lot of sense.

·
IvanHoe aka Klutch King
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i will be following this closely.

and oh yeah.... you'll be back.
probably lol ill miss u guys too much

What a great car, congratulations. I don't approve getting rid of the p10, but this is a rare case that makes a lot of sense.
Thanks, if it was still running anf smog wasnt an issue, id deff keep both

·
I loVE AR2
2,566 Posts
you live too far lol took like 3 hours to get there from sac
haha yeah its pretty far from Sac, but I will have to make a trip to Venus soon.

·
Registered
13,188 Posts
congrats on the great find and shame on the short sighted 17 year old (his dad must be crushed) I can't even imagine holding onto a car for 17 years only to have it be an unwanted gift. Oh well, kids will be kids.. he might regret it later in life.

·
IvanHoe aka Klutch King
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
congrats on the great find and shame on the short sighted 17 year old (his dad must be crushed) I can't even imagine holding onto a car for 17 years only to have it be an unwanted gift. Oh well, kids will be kids.. he might regret it later in life.
yea was dealing with the dad cause son was in school and dad was like lemme tell you 2 things, 1 i dont need the money, 2 i dont wanna sell the car. If you offered me 5grand cash i wouldnt sell it. But since i gave it to my son its his decision. I just dont have time to mess with it and he doesnt wanna. So after i talked him down from 3800 to 2950 and told his dad what we decided on, he was really bumed out. Almost wanted to cry when i signed paperwork and took the car.

510 bug has been stinging me again lately too. someday, someday.
yea i always wanted one. Just never had the extra money and time and since p10 was running i was puttin all my money in it. But now i decided its time and just pulled the trigger

1 - 20 of 74 Posts