·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I like the wheels a lot, specs?

·
IvanHoe aka Klutch King
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Project been on hold for while, needed funds. Finaly started workin on it again. Installed new e-brake cable ( old one was missing ) new brake master cylinder ( wasnt working ) and just purchased front 280z complete hubs with rotors and calipers. Bigger brake upgrade for the 510 and more coilover options. Will be doing rear subaru diff soon. ill get some pix later

·
IvanHoe aka Klutch King
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
i know its been a while but progress on the datsun is back in motion. jacked it up on jack stands and started tearing the suspension apart. Gonna be installing new poly bushings and custom coilovers. First things first is getting some actual front brakes on this thing. Stock brakes suck! So here is what im currently working on. 11in slotted and vented front rotor and forged light weight Wilwood calipers.Gonna have to get the center bore on the new rotors machined a bitter bigger so it can fit on the 510 hub and drill some holes for the hub to bolt on too and make custom brake caliper bracket for the wilwoods. Ill keep yah posted

PICS OF THE OLD NON VENTED ROTOR AND THE NEW ONE THATS GETTING INSTALLED

·
IvanHoe aka Klutch King
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
hey guys, been MIA for a while just being working and stuff. P10 was all stripped and junked last month so been concentrating on my datsun project now. Finally got to build a custom coilover setup for the datsun and finished up my front brakes. Got custom caliper brackets CNC'd for my lightweight forged 4 piston wilwood calipers and all bushings on the car replaced with poly bushings. Also will be installing the rx7 front sport seats for now until i get some bucket seats. The diff will be next, using a subaru differential with 4.11 gears and will be installing a aftermarket lsd in it. Here are a few update pics

41 - 60 of 74 Posts