looks like a 4x4 =(

sexy ass!

theyre kissing!! awwwwwWWWWwwWW :p

and playing in the grass! :smile:

romantic evening at the beach =D

errr... romantic... nevermind..

a visit to the school parking lot! wee

a little one on one! (GO G20!)

interior, short shifter with weighted knob(ugly, but shifts nice enough)

me (and my fro) and my new G..

-Thanks!
--Mark :smile:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Info: 2000 G20T Millenium Jade 5spd
107k miles, still running strong!

current mods:
short shifter w. weighted knob
refurbished CAI (not made for the G.. prev owner jamed it in, but we managed to make it fit nicely)
debaged emblems
painted grill (needs a repaint)
superwhite headlights w/ yellow fogs

soon to be:
smoked bumper lights and fender lights
NFS eyebrows

Thanks for looking!
-Mark

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol, id say the G, simply cause its alot higher (maxima is droped and G stands much taller =P)

yea, i love it so far, just picked it up this morning around 10, got home like 11:30, washed, detailed, (and sadly fixed) the car till 7ish 8 tonight.. it still needs a little tlc from a stupid previous owner. but its comming along good so far. im about to take her for her first night drive =D im excited to see how she looks in the dark

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
its about damn time! we were all scared of where you went after that one thread you made, but its good to see that you'll be here for a good while still :D

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
At last Mark :thumbsup: Is this the one you mentioned the other day ?? I thought it had slipped away again from your other thread :baffled:

Looks good, and you look happy to have one at last =)
Get that wash mitt rinsed though :p

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Awesome dude! Beautiful color!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thankyou all! thankyou!!!! im so glad i finnaly got it, long time goal of mine.. and the Jade color is the shit! i love it!

it needs a drop....but sadly that must wait.. no$$$.....

well im going to try and keep it super nice, and submit for Gnet calendar.. and who knows maybe ill be honored enough to get on! another goal is to make it super nice and take home a MotM...

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea, thres a big stain all over that side,and in between the seat and the shifter area.. iguess the previous owner thought that the cupholder can actually hold a cup... heh.. that thing is useless.. i put my change there, but it rattles like all hell when i shift into 3rd and 5th.. oh, and anyone konw the deal with that stupid black cupholder in the armrest? where the F does it go?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts