Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I finally got my rims in yesterday, after waiting 2 months for double backorders. They are 17inch konig tantrum w/ nitto 555 205/40 tires. They look so tight.:D

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I was thinkin about getting those. I haven't decided yet between those and motegi mr7's. Can you please post some pics and what color is your car. thanks

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will post pics as soon as I can probably by the end of today. I really didn't know what to expect but damn they look so nice. I will put the pics up soon.:lol:

·
Registered
25 Posts
ive had thouse style rims on my car since january.... get with it yall

haha they look tight yes

·
Registered
98 Posts
those look sooo similar to my enkei cdr9's

Only difference is number of spokes and some details... They look great on a p10 imho also!! peas.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm glad you all like them. What should I get to lower it? Are ground control a least pretty good and what struts would be good with it. Also if their is something better for close to the same price what would it be, because I don't have that much to spend around $800 or so.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Body Kit

I think that you should add a body kit to it. A ninja kit should look the best with those type of rims and all. I think that I will get me one of those ninja kits also to fit on my 95 g20. So i think that you would spend about 700 for a full body kit. If you can't find one then go to a speed and body shop store and ask them if they can mold you out one.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I plan on getting the ninja body kit. Has anyone seen the side skirts, I thought they were supposed to be done the end of May?
Also how much would it cost to get a body kit painted and I don't know how it would look on beige because I don't want to spend 2grand on a new job at least for now.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Re: Body Kit

Mikal Massey said:
I think that you should add a body kit to it. A ninja kit should look the best with those type of rims and all. I think that I will get me one of those ninja kits also to fit on my 95 g20. So i think that you would spend about 700 for a full body kit. If you can't find one then go to a speed and body shop store and ask them if they can mold you out one.
I disagree a body kit will ruin the looks of your car. Make it look like ass in my opinion. Also you should be able to pick up a set of GC's and AGX shocks for around $800 and that would lower your car nicely and it would handle great. I'd buy a body kit to burn it if i had the extra cash.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts