Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new 17" OZ Crono Evolutions yesterday, here are the pics without the lowering springs installed:

I just ordered the large emblem off of the QX4 grill to put on my new homemade grill. Enjoy the pics.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
I agree looks great but lower it with the best springs you can afford ...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, i have the eibach pro kit, my cousin is installing it next week. I dont mean the actual Qx4 emblem, the Infiniti Logo on the Qx4 is bigger then the one on the G20 grill, I mean the infiniti logo from the qx4.

·
Registered
133 Posts
The wheels look real nice...I'm actually in the process of getting the same ones. I'm gonna lower 1.5-1.7" with H/R springs & KYB shocks. I'm getting Bridgestone Potenza RE 703 205-40-17 tires...what tires do you have on there?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Welcome to the Huge Wheel Gap Club!

Just throw some mud down the side of your car and everyone will think you're a rally racer. =) It works for me!

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Wow those look really sweet! It doesn't even look too bad with the stock suspension either, not like some other wheels I've seen. Yes lowering it will make it look even better.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thnx. The tires are Yokohama A520's. Im salivating over the spring that are sitting next to me right now. Only a couple more days....

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Memories of wheel gap, oh how I miss those :). Nice looking rims. I like the OZ written on them as well, adds some extra flare. Not a bad price for the rims either.

·
Registered
354 Posts
damn u...
u seriously made me rethink my rims
those are some tight ass rims my friend
nice job
love the logo on them too

·
Registered
395 Posts
Your car is looking dope dude... Now all you need to do after you slam it is throw on a front bumper and you'll be chillin... Keep the car looking tight...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts