Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Yo man I've said it before and I'll say it again...ILL NA NA

I'm want your dvd screen. hahhahaha AND FREAKIN CHROME VAVLE COVER...but $250 is too much for my blood.

Well man see you on the forum and online...keep up the awesome work on your car and website. hahaha werd

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
looking good man. i signed your guestbook too!

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
YO I signed too---def. worth checking out...BUT I was hoping to see sum pics of the pther rides in your crew.....:cheeky:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
seneb said:
looking good man. i signed your guestbook too!
Thanks! =)

MP2050 said:
YO I signed too---def. worth checking out...BUT I was hoping to see sum pics of the pther rides in your crew.....:cheeky:
Yeah I am working on the other part of the website now! Just wanted to get mines done! lol Thanks!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Nice one. looks good, Keep 'em coming. Is that the standard interior on the G20's?

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
That site is so cool man and you car is looking sweet as.I signed your guest book to.

·
Registered
470 Posts
yo you know you gotta post some pics of my car when its done right??? hahahhahaha jk jk jk only if you want to....puuullleeeeaaasssseeeeeeee

I like what you did with it though...smooth man smooth.

ILL NA NA

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chekmi21 said:
yo you know you gotta post some pics of my car when its done right??? hahahhahaha jk jk jk only if you want to....puuullleeeeaaasssseeeeeeee

I like what you did with it though...smooth man smooth.

ILL NA NA
Done? I am close to done, I am going to start with the engine... I have my secret plans for that.. cant tell no one my plan! :x But I am going to a show Sunday I will post some pics up! Hopfully ill do good =)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts