Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Low is a Lifestyle
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Ive done alot to my P11 in the last 3 weeks .... Heres a teaser pic of my P11 in its stock form and the wheels I just bought ....

But the tease is suspension lowering , sunburst metallic gold for the wheels , and some other things that Ive done to the p11"cant say yet and something that no other P11 has ever done .. P11Gdub and Rmyc... hush hush .... :smile:
Newly added Ugly in Hush status .... :beard:
Stay tuned for picture updates..........

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
sweet...

damn I have to change my rims...yours looks too much like mine. Just mine has rivets...

cant wait to see what you have up your sleeve dogg pound. ...how come you didnt tell me to hush hahaha

·
Registered
590 Posts
JAYGOTBOOST said:
Ive done alot to my P11 in the last 3 weeks .... Heres a teaser pic of my P11 in its stock form and the wheels I just bought ....

But the tease is suspension lowering , sunburst metallic gold for the wheels , and some other things that Ive done to the p11"cant say yet and something that no other P11 has ever done .. P11Gdub and Rmyc... hush hush .... :smile:
Newly added Ugly in Hush status .... :beard:
Stay tuned for picture updates..........
Why must we wait?! You are such a C0ck tease! Will you please hurry up and post them!!!

·
Low is a Lifestyle
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its still in the shop ...I was supposed to get it bk today and they still havent finished it ....Im driving a Slowrolla as a loaner car , my p10 is undergoing some minor repairs....

·
Registered
320 Posts
does it have to do with something and that rear window cause there nothing there??? or did it get broken recently?

·
Registered
320 Posts
lol i was thinking you make it motorized that be pretty funny lol work it in with the rears...i was expecting crazy things..

·
Farting this very moment
2,225 Posts
good plans man. you scared me for a sec when I saw the pic of the wheels but no suspension. Im glad youre smart enough to do suspension too.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts