Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is my '02 sport w/ k-sports and new spec-v wheels refinished in a dark grey. my 240 has a redtop full exh, front mount and some other goodies.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dassg20t2427 said:
are you all the way down on the ksports

got another 2in in the front and about 3 in the rear i will mess with it more once i determine what rates to go with for softer springs, it will definitely go lower on the front though its too high but it rides soo rough i don't want to mess with it till i get the springs.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
nice pair you got there. i want those Spec V's real bad (not the 5 spoke). and do you scrape your mudflaps at all?

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
damn thats a nice sleeper you got. what'd you use to repaint the spec-v's?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
vsamoylov said:
how are the k-sports so far? and what spring rates are you going with? Any noise problems?

quality is great, spring rates are way off they are just way too stiff. they are very quiet though for having pillow ball mounts i really hear nothing from them

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
enkei54 said:
damn thats a nice sleeper you got. what'd you use to repaint the spec-v's?
i had them refinished by a wheel shop only cost 200 bucks and i think definitely worth it.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
P11Gdub said:
nice pair you got there. i want those Spec V's real bad (not the 5 spoke). and do you scrape your mudflaps at all?
i did one time when the car was stock with just groceries in the trunk, i haven't yet with the k-sports and i go over speedbumps all the time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts