Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started work on a website for my primera. Sod all content at the moment, but looking for feedback on the layout and style. So please go look.
http://users.breathemail.net/rjhoy/pgt

Thanks

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Cool rich,room on there for any more GT's.What wattage lamps are running in your headlights mate? As mine are s**t on dipped beam,they are only a little brighter than the side lights.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've only got the standard bulbs on ther at the minute, going to get some xenons before jae, along with some silvered indicators, but I've not had a problem with them being too dim, I'd always thought that mine were pretty bright....

Always room for more GT's, I'm not sure whats happening with kev fairburns site as I thought he was gonna have a section for members cars....

Did it all load ok? all work? no major glitches? the menu at the top loaded fast enough? You could tell how to use the site ok?

So many questions, but all feedback is welcome.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Website is tight!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, a couple of updates and fixes, still not much content but i got the gear shifter working.

any more takers?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Great site mate! The flash stuff is excellent - makes me want to have a go at one myself.

Look forward to seeing your project evolve.

GT

·
Registered
129 Posts
wicked...

liking the site there, the Flash work and interactive graphic stuff. How did you get the car 'blueprint' model of the G/Primera? Looks good...

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: wicked...

CosmicG20T said:
How did you get the car 'blueprint' model of the G/Primera? Looks good...
Erm.... I drew it.

Well kinda traced the out line, then modified it until it looked right. The concept amimation shows the outlines I used and modified.
I've done a couple more updates, mostly formatting tweaks and started a few more bits, I should be uploading them sometime in the next day or two.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
looking good so far! the hard part is keeping up and finishing it and keeping it updated

good luck and keep up the good work!
casual

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok, I've uploaded the updates, I now think i've got all the areas of the site mapped out. Just need to work on the content (and the car obviously).
Not bad seeing as I only started yesterday, Eh? Well at least I did something productive while i was off sick.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts