Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but you have the maxima station wagon which is a very nice car, do you have pictures from this station wagon ?

do you understand "kombi" ? its the German word for station wagon.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Nice Kombi...

I have a question.
What´s the exterior diference between P11 and P11-144?
´cause P11-144 rules...

·
Registered
311 Posts
The p11-144 is basically a facelift model, with restyled front and rear light clusters, a different grille and flatter rubstrips amonst others.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
xenobait you are right but my model has the same rear lights :( like the P11 station wagon, only the limosine and the hatchback hava other rear lights

but on technican from nissan said there are also other rear light for my station wagon available, but not in Germany :(

·
Registered
470 Posts
We actually don't have the maxima 5door either. hahahahha Not that many good looking 5 doors over here but your car is looking quite nice. good job

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Whats a SUV's ?

Not many kombi cars in the U.S.
not ? you can see a lot of kombis in the US movies

maybe the trend has changed

In Germany is it the hit at the moment to drive a kombi, OK not really a hit but you can see more kombis than some years ago.

Is my English readable ?
If I write something wrong please correct my mistakes ;)

·
Registered
470 Posts
hahaha Your English is fine don't worry.

Kombi's aren't the 1st choice around the us. I would say that a SUV is chosen more often over a kombi

Suv would be something like the mercedes benz ML or the BMW X5 or say something like the Porche Cayenne.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
no jens an suv is a sports utility vechile mate big4x4's range rovers,ford explorers etc.Thats a nice estate you have there,i do like the nissan p11 and 144 estates.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
your more than welcome my friend.We are all here on this forum to help each other out and all the guys and gals on this forum are the best.

P.S well done to schmacher for wining his fith title.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
GT UK said:
P.S well done to schmacher for wining his fith title.
I think you mean Michael Schumacher, but Micha has already won the fifth title 2 races before ;) thats mean he is since 2 races the world champion in the formula 1

are you able to see formula 1 in the US ?

GT UK said:
We are all here on this forum to help each other out and all the guys and gals on this forum are the best.
thats the same like in my forum, but we are the best *g*

1 - 20 of 35 Posts