Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
G hoarder
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i guess this is now my progress thread

Bought her Aug 2007, here is a pic:

since then i have added an AEM wai (half of the cai) dropped it it on ZP coils, ebay SSAC header, added cheap rims that had 0mile/100% tread tires, added aux in to the headunit for ipod or other mp3 and driven it 60k miles. i have a new VC to paint/PC but havent had time. Since i bought the car i have replaced: clutch, both axles, belts, dizzy, battery, Maf, Coolant temp sensor, all 4 rotors, rear wheel hubs, etc etc.

MOST Current PIC:

more pics on post: #33 #35 #43 #48
really need to do something about the tired looking front end. headlights are hazed(again) rock chipped to hell bumper.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Looks like mines,minus the T.

Good kill on the price,how many miles?

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
Engine bay is really clean...

·
Original Owner Bitch.
3,099 Posts
Nice pickup, very clean indeed.

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
Congrats man, that car is clean; love the engine compartiment

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hey if you don't mind me askin where did you buy it from. Cuz I think I saw the same car when my cuzin bought his like a month ago.

·
G hoarder
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got it on eBay from dolphin automotive in Pampona FL, 73k miles when i bought it. the 2 k under book includes airfare to FL and gas back(Fun Weekend). its all stock so far as i can tell. smooth ride but i miss the tight suspension on my 92. a bit more git up n go but thats probably just the p11 manual vs auto on my old p10.

anyone else notice a big difference between p10 and p11 stock suspension/handling???

·
Registered
349 Posts
The P11 has a more luxurious ride to it,comparing it to the tighter suspension of my B14 when it was stock...makes the P11 feel like a more expensive ride then it is.:naughty:

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
super clean! and is that your driveway? very posh. welcome to the P11 club. XD

·
Registered
232 Posts
That is super clean car. Nice find and congrats!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts