Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
CH0DEmobile
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my messy ass backyard and dirty shop. I'm trying to get it cleaned out and a bunch of crap thrown away, but it's an uphill battle.

·
Registered
284 Posts
LuciferBlkG20 said:
That g20 that looks like a parts car, is it a 93.5 with new style seatbelts? Oh like the RX too
I don't think so...isn't that the auto seatbelt connector there on the A-pillar on the sixth picture?

Edit: His sig says it's a '92. Reading comprehension owns us both. ;)

·
CH0DEmobile
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LuciferBlkG20 said:
That g20 that looks like a parts car, is it a 93.5 with new style seatbelts? Oh like the RX too
Nah, it's a 92 w/ auto belts. The RX is in pretty good shape, except for the fact that it fills the whole neighborhood with smoke when you crank it up :p Damn apex seals.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
dammit i wish u were local.

·
CH0DEmobile
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
man, i need to clean this junk up, there's half a B12 sentra motor, and a celica door in pic 8 :p

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
bhowle said:
haha, need parts or what?
need someplace to work, hangout, drink, work on cars and stuff haha
(and a place to sleep when the woman is mad)

·
CH0DEmobile
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
rushmatic said:
i always thought the "tach-o-volt-o" was cleaver in the fb's... throw in a 13b-rew.. hmmm?
ha, yeah, that's the only car i've ever seen the tach-o-volt thing in, but it's actually an SA chassis (1979) :naughty: i'm considering selling it, it's just sitting there doing nothing and i've got too much stuff to mess with anyway.

·
CH0DEmobile
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Kazmi said:
man...my mom had the EXACT same color corolla back home....that thing still runs too....
Haha, that corolla was the first car my mom bought new :D It still runs alright, started right up yesterday even though it's been sitting for a month.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
bhowle said:
It's a corolla, it's a lot darker green than the picture shows.

I like the corolla. My father had one with a 4age swap and ssr mesh wheels and that's pretty much what got me into cars.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts