Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
how much did u pay for your stillen kit man........ i really love them but if i put my car i think it will be too low man.. cause i drop 2.2

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
304border said:
how much did u pay for your stillen kit man........ i really love them but if i put my car i think it will be too low man.. cause i drop 2.2
Ohh damn your droped low!! Nice!! Yea the kit lowers it a little bit more in front.. I am already droped but only 1.3 or 1.4.. I only payed 250 for mines..

·
Registered
102 Posts
O really that's good wanna hook me up .. i am really finding stillen kit but they don't sell in vancouver so......... and i kind of don't like wing west lips so...........

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Looks good! :)

304, there will be a new P11 front bumper soon... ;) You didnt hear it from me. :bandit:

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
304border said:
O really that's good wanna hook me up .. i am really finding stillen kit but they don't sell in vancouver so......... and i kind of don't like wing west lips so...........
So you don't want to buy mine? Even at $250US you'll be paying more for it than what I'm selling for. :-\

·
Registered
614 Posts
I only paid $200 including shipping new from stillen. If you talk to the right guys they will work out a good price for you.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I love the look of the Stillin kit but its too agressive for me. I would much rather have a WW lip and have some custom work done to the stock bumper. Cant wait to see the new Stillin one either.

·
Registered
424 Posts
come on folks...what happens to the Nissmo spirits? IMPUL? heard of that? oh yeah..and it's $2500 too :*(

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
come on brian, spit it out....what's goin on??? :cheeky:

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Nice!!! I really like the new silver color (Silver Crystal).

I'm surprise that not too many people have purchased the 2002 headlights for their 99-01's. The black housing is nice and makes a very subtle difference.

If you want to send me your updated pics for the Readers Rides, go ahead! [email protected]

Edit: we were getting a little off topic with all the replies to the 2002 headlights, so I started a new thread:

http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=257

Lets keep this one about Mike's new Stillen bumper... ;)

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
I really like the look of those 2002 sport wheels! Should look pretty hot lowered.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts