Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so one my other vehicles is a chevy pick up truck that i have wich is my truck to tow and hual big shit around.i have tv /dvd /cd deck in there for some entertainment to livin it up being its an automatic and not to fun to drive.last night i go to sleep around 4:00 am i wake up at 4:50 to my alarm going off so i jump up look out the window and run outside. to find my window broken and no radio. i woulkd post a picture but im not allowed to post attachments on the site. just figured i would share a little rant with you guys.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
that sucks man. sorry to hear that. when I used to work at best buy I hooked up my alarm so that if someone broke in and they were in there for longer that a minute trying to jack my system, they'd go deaf =) I had my outside siren and three little ones inside that screeched like hell. I sat in there and set my alarm off once to see if it hurt...lets just say I never did it again and my hearing is really really bad and sensitve now and I was only in there for like 5 seconds :shifty:

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
thats effed up..when they broke into my car..they were nice enought to just pry the window open and unlock the door..they didnt break it..but the radio was gone..and also a really old sweater from kmart lol..they also left me the phillips screw driver they used as a present..

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
GDub26 said:
thats effed up..when they broke into my car..they were nice enought to just pry the window open and unlock the door..they didnt break it..but the radio was gone..and also a really old sweater from kmart lol..they also left me the phillips screw driver they used as a present..

well at least you got a screwdriver. tools can get expensive haha

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
citystreetsbimmer said:
so one my other vehicles is a chevy pick up truck that i have wich is my truck to tow and hual big shit around.i have tv /dvd /cd deck in there for some entertainment to livin it up being its an automatic and not to fun to drive.last night i go to sleep around 4:00 am i wake up at 4:50 to my alarm going off so i jump up look out the window and run outside. to find my window broken and no radio. i woulkd post a picture but im not allowed to post attachments on the site. just figured i would share a little rant with you guys.
Aw man that really sucks. I remember when my wifeys car got broke into, those MF'ers broke the window and it was the middle of January so friggin 10-15 below freezing. They pulled the stereoand all the tapes. (lol, tapes) The funny things that I had a cd player in my car and it was unlocked, they coulda just grabbed that one, dumbasses. :dead: D

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
there wasnt much of them in the car at all ity was more like someone blasted the window. reached in and yanked the wires where yanked not cut. from the tim ethe siren went off and i ran out the door they where long gone. iguess an alarm isnt very usfull if the thief only takes 25 seconds to perform the robbery. also i have ea blow horn alarm with a pager so the alarm siren goes off along with a truck air horn and then the alarm keypad beeps aswell . but like i said if there only there for 25 seconds hat can ya do. im gonn ahve to come up with another idea.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
bolt the radio down. I know theres somehthing you can connect the radio to the back so they just cant yank itout and run. they'd actually have to unscrew the part to get the radio.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
well theyre held on on the brackets but they have a "security" attachment you can bolt on to the back of the deck to the firewall so they just cant pop it out and yank it. from what Ive heard its a bitch to install so nobody does it. its just a metal strip with holes for screws

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
American cars ....... Can't live with them & when ya lights em they don't burn ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts