Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well after six months at it, ive finally got some figures to post, except couldnt get a printout as yet.

from a standard 149BHP at the flywheel, im now pushing 195BHP @5000RPM at the flywheel with 208 ftlbs of torque at 8 psi. Theres still mapping to do and some minor problems to iron out. a second fuel pressure regulator has to be added to keep it from running lean, which its doing at mid range. the boost sometimes drops from 8psi while accelerating but comes back on if you lift momenterally, but im hoping to be running around 10 psi and should see over 200BHP at the flywheel with hopefully a true 200BHP at the wheels.

ill keep you posted as i go.

oh, AP Racing Clutch hopefully getting fitted tomorow.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
nice one kev,cant wait to see the car at the show.Ive just ordered some H&R springs on line so they should be here in a couple of days.
Andy.:cheeky:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Nicely done! Can't wait to see it in the flesh! How far you planning on taking it. Can't see you stopping at 200hp, wheels or otherwise...

·
Registered
66 Posts
alright Kevin!!! Another turbo P11 is born! :bandit:
hopefully the parts that i helped with you worked out OK.
Congrats again!!

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
started to put in the clutch today. it took me 3 hours just to remove all the bits around the engine bay to get to all the bolts. now its raining so im gonna leave it till tomorow when ive got some mechanical help to do the rest hopefully. you cant understand just how hard this is..... well you might if youve tried it!

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
keep going at it! just hang in there !

and most importantly congratulations on your 190th hope theres many more to come

casual

·
Registered
48 Posts
Pah 195 hp, I have 162 hp without a turbo:lick:

·
Registered
48 Posts
xenobait said:

Pah 162 hp. I had 150 with out any mods. :p
Nah you had a pishy 148 hp and 134 lb ft torque

:lol: :lol: :lol: 162 hp read it and wheep:knockout: :p :evil: