Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NOTE: THESE ARE FOR A P11, WILL FIT ON P10 WITH SOME MODIFICATIONS!

SEE POST(s) #36 & #43 for new price and more details

I bought these from hksricerxp. I was going to fit on my P10 but didnt have the time and resources. Now I am in college and I need these to go as soon as possible please!

NEW PRICE $150 +shipping(lower 48 States) +4%paypal fees.

Will trade for saltwater aquarium items, PM me if interested.

I'll take any good and reasonable offer and you pay for shipping, unless otherwise noted. to anywhere in the continental US.

If someone has something to trade, that would be good too, depends on what it is and its worth compared to the skirts.

I'm not sure how I will ship out of country but if someone is interested I am sure I could.

They are in good condition, as I have never had them on I didnt cause the damage on there. some cracking on the bottom from, I guess, where they have hit the ground as he was riding. I wanted them on there but its too much work for me.

STILL O.B.O.!!

Here are pics:

From hksricerxp car:
http://www.g20.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=2666
http://www.g20.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=2665

From my point of view:

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
You forgot to mention that those are not the USDM OEM skirts. it would help you sell them faster

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You forgot to mention that those are not the USDM OEM skirts. it would help you sell them faster
I thought they were USDM OEM, all that has been done to them was added the fold in the front, but that was what i was told, maybe they arent USDM OEM. thanks.

are they altia?
not sure what you mean.

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
^ Got ya. now that i look upclose at them i can see it. they are the normal skirts with a front extender to make them sit lower at the front...

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
but isnt a buy it now price on JDM ones on ebay cheaper than 250$ and most of the time come with all the tabs and hardware

the usdm ones on the other hand can demand a higher price if you cant find them anywhere.not that its hard to find them either if your glued to g20.net but still the JDM ones are a click away. the usdm ones might take some posting and waiting and more posting.

not sure if i even have a point in this.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JDM will not take as long as USDM, thats your point, i think. anyway, they are custom made, and i'd like to get about what i paid for them, 265.00, but i am open for negotiation.

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
JDM will not take as long as USDM, thats your point, i think. anyway, they are custom made, and i'd like to get about what i paid for them, 265.00, but i am open for negotiation.
yeah I feel ya man I wasnt trying to be like your price is off or anything just trying to point out the obvious. Im sure someone will chime in with at least an offer for ya.=)

·
Registered
636 Posts
let me clarify some info for kirru because i was the one that sold it to him. the skirts are usdm but has been custom fab to the way it looks now. the usdm skirt is covered with a m3 fiberglass custom skirt. its was fab by phatg20 when i purchase the car from him. i sold it to him because i wanted a stock look and not a ricer attention. so if you have any question about the lip i am please to answer them.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts