Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALRIGHT now Im brand new here. Ive been thinking about converting my 98 Sentra to G20 body. I already got an aftermarket bumper and I could get the rest of the kit but I want to do something different and less showy..

Ive been checking out some pics and I wanted to know what body u guyz thought I should go with. The new 02 seems to have the best front bumper and it had sidemarkers on the front and back.....

Just let me know wut u guyz think and any suggestions on what I should do.....

THANKS IN ADVANCE

oh and BTW I know its not an Infinity and I dont need to read about how I should BUY one instead.......lol ;)

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
So are you just putting the front and rear bumper from the G20 onto the sentra? I guess thats where Im confused....

but my two cents....go with the P11 style (99-2002) body style..

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
front-rear and sides...... Im just confused though-- from the pics Ive seen it seems like only the new 02 model has the sidemarkers on front and back. And it seems to have the best looking front end....

But MAYBE Im wrong

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
whats this talk about the 02 only having sidemarkers on the front and back bumper doesn't 99 and up have them? and whats the difference in 02 front bumper and 99 i thought they were the same..

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
mp2050-
the bumpers all have the same styling for all of the p11 g20s (with f&r bumper lenses). you have probably been looking at a silver 2002 with a different front, right? that is the stillen front bumper cover, and it covers the front bumper lenses. whatever you do, make sure you let us see the final product!

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
that bumper in the link is completely stock. the one in the banner has a wings west front lip painted to match. it also looks like the main horizontal bar and the little vertical bars have been removed and the main vertical bar left in place. go for the ww lip as well for a clean look.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so I should def. get A P11 (i just learned that..lol) style front bumper. Im thinking Ill get it but then shave out the bars in the middle so it looks more like the silver one and then I can fill it in with some mesh...

But I like the WINGS WEST lip thing. Ive notived that since the G20 has the stock sides that come down so low--U could get away with a front lip and it would all still flow in nicely...

AM I right??? and where can I find out about this lip--Ill check their web page now....

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
yup, the sides and rear are stock as well. what they are showing off is their rear "thruster style" wing. you can get the lip from luke at www.digitalracer.com for somewhere around $185 shipped, but i think they are on backorder from ww.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AHHH thanks for the tip BUT I guess I should find out how much the bumper itself would cost first....than I can see about the lip...

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
if you want a used bumper with a ww lip already installed, get a hold of atomic-g. it is red, but you can probably get it for a good price, although he's in canada so shipping might be a bit higher. worth a shot.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
seneb---u are alot of help =) THANKS....... Ill pm him now

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
hey man, no problem at all! that's how it is supposed to be around here! good luck.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey seneb-I just clicked on your link. My Sentra is white so your pics give me a real good idea of how it would all look.... I just got to get sum prices on how much these stock parts would cost.

I just need to verify: 99 and up is all the same style front-side-and rear right....

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Well youre in luck, im selling my stock front bumper for $350 with the Stillen front bumper PAINTED BLACK. Also im getting rid of the back bumper and ill give you that only for $90. Another plus, I live in South Florida in Pembroke Pines and you cant get a better deal.

Stillen front is a month old not even $275 from digital racer plus the paint which was $150. Stock bumper which im gonna quote for $75.

Give me a buzz if interested

Custom work is done! Just gotta pay by selling the old and in with the new.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts