Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
no rainguard clips...FML
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girlfriend is trying to purchase a set of earrings from Vivienne Westwood (these in particular) but they do not ship to the USA. Here is a list of countries where they do ship to: uk, autria, belgium, cyprus, czech republic, denmark, estonia, finland, france, germany, greece, hungary, ireland, italy, latvia, lithuania, luxembourg, malta, netherlands, poland, portugal, slovak republic, slovenia, spain, sweden

I was hoping a well known forum member could help me out with this. I would need your address info to purchase it and have it sent to, then you would just need to post it to me. This is meant to be a birthday present and needs to be purchased by mid February or ASAP would be best.

Thanks! :D

·
Registered
701 Posts
You can go ahead and order them and have them sent to me, no problem at all. But i live in the Netherlands though. How many days does it take for the package to arrive?

Luppo

·
Registered
701 Posts
It deffo is faster via the UK since it saves 5 days at shipping.

·
Registered
859 Posts
junknstuff said:
hmmm luppo is in the netherlands, and you're right in the UK yea? it might be easier/faster if i just had you do it. could you PM me your address info please? also personal feedback for me =P

thanks for offering luppo, you're the man!

will pm ya my addy what do ya mean re personal feedback?...

don't think I have any of that here on G20...though you can ask Mitch, Kyle, Colin, Dsigns, MarkB anyone will recommend me easy...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts