Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hopefully picking up a new door soon and need to make sure a '96 front driver door will fit my '92. I know some of the later p10 bits don't really work with the earlier p10's but wasn't sure if that was one of those parts.

I think I'll be straight pimpin' with one chrome handle......

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
identical.

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
LOL, you could swap the handles so you don't look straight up ghetto with one chrome handle...

Keep in mind the trim will be a bit different too (painted as opposed to matte black) -- but I think that can also be swapped.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thefultonhow said:
LOL, you could swap the handles so you don't look straight up ghetto with one chrome handle...

Keep in mind the trim will be a bit different too (painted as opposed to matte black) -- but I think that can also be swapped.

It will be repainted within the next few months so thats not a big issue. I'll definitely have to do some swapping of handles, locks and apparently wiring harnesses.
Fun Fun.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Yes, the wiring harness is not so bad. Although you will need a hook to snap one of the ties that hold the harness inside the door. That was a PITA. Other than that it's just extra time. You will definitely have more fun getting to the handle's bolts though, unless you have 4 year old hands.

Demon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts