Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first of i have a 1999 G20t in gold. I'm going to buy rims this week. i already found the ones that i want for my car. Konig Next 17" Size:17in xyz7Silver 4:114.3,, Offset:40mm Universal

now this is my problem. I was thinking on getting the 18" ones but since i know nothing about my P11. i don't know if 18" would fit with no problems.
you guys know if 18" are going to give me a problem as far as rubbing or hitting while i turn. what tires should i go for if i get the 18"?
or what should i do to make them fit??
Thanks for all your help guys. really need help here...

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
If you go 18s you shouldn't have a problem. Also depends if the car is lowered or not. I run on Tein Stechs and 18s with no problem, but I also run on rubber bands 215/35/18, but for all of the bad things i've heard people say about tires that thin I personally have never had a problem. Just look at the road while you drive and you shouldn't have a problem.

Gmac

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't think i'm going to lower the car right now. maybe in a few months or so. so not lowering the car would it hit or something?
thanks for all your help guys...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.