Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey my name is brian and i just bought a p11, im new to the infiniti scene and i have a few questions...
i just installed HID's and have recently done some small cosmetic upgrades, and am interested in upgrading performance. i was thinking about lowering it an inch or two, what do i need to do that, and can i do it myself? any ideas on relatively cheap performance upgrades? help would be appreciated, thank you.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
spinney said:
hey my name is brian and i just bought a p11, im new to the infiniti scene and i have a few questions...
i just installed HID's and have recently done some small cosmetic upgrades, and am interested in upgrading performance. i was thinking about lowering it an inch or two, what do i need to do that, and can i do it myself? any ideas on relatively cheap performance upgrades? help would be appreciated, thank you.
Welcome to the forums! Your gonna love it here,
There are a alot of upgrades avail. for our cars, but alot depends on your definition of "cheap". You might be able to do it yourself, depending on how mechanically inclined you are. My suggestion is to use the search the button and read the FAQ's at the top of each section. For example, try searching CAI(cold air intake) or headers or lowering sprilgs etc.....and get comfy, theres lots to read about!

Best of Luck, and welcome to your new addiction!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts