Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it just me or is it near impossible to find parts for g20s? i want aftermarket stuff, not oem. if anyone knows some (cheap if possible) sites that sell aftermarket stuff for a (92) g20. plz let me know. thanks in advance.

·
Still learning :D
2,233 Posts
Before anyone tells you to search, I'm just going to let you know that aftermarket support for the G20 is low. What kind of parts are you looking for?

PS. The search function truely is your best friend ;)

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
I'm always surprised at what you can get at your local auto parts store for G's (NAPA, AZ, etc.). There are many parts in common with other cars, esp Nissans (brakes, etc.).

-Bosal is your best bet for OEM type exhaust, shop for the best price, they now have a full warrantee.

-Many on-line autoparts stores carry G parts, I use thepartsbin.com, but rockauto.com is another, and they often have free shipping.

-HOWEVER, you also need to check prices with Justin at everythingg20.com, which is an Infiniti dealer that discounts factory parts, as he often has the same parts at or cheaper than the auto parts stores (don't forget to factor in shipping). Of course, he'd be the source for any parts that you can't find aftermarket.

-As far as axles go, pay the extra and get them from Marty at raxles.com.

-If you're serious about G's, you should also get a line on wrecked G's in your local junk yards.

-I'd be very careful about any parts you find on eBay, there are a few good deals if you're sharp, but a lot of stupid junk, parts that won't fit, or parts you can get cheaper at the corner store.

-If you can do it, you can't beat having your own parts car. You can buy a wreck or one with a bad trans/motor for a few $100., just the tires and wheels may be worth that. Gotta have a place to store it though... I've got a barn.

-AND, of course, there's always the FS or WTB forums here.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for your help so far. i would like to buy aftermarket headlights and taillights. oh do you get what you pay for when you buy an intake? and yes that is my car in my avatar. sadly enough i wrecked it and the rims are history :'(. they might be back but i have yet to assess the damage.

·
no rainguard clips...FML
4,132 Posts
chassis specific wise, things arent as abundant as most other chassis but engine wise there are plentiful aftermarket parts available! from cams to header and intake. highport intakes are hard to come by now a days but you can always mod a low port and make 1 2-3" cut and it'll be as if it was made for a highport!

im sure you're aware of the sr20 under your hood, so you can scope around here and sr20forum.com for more engine related mods.

headlights: UKDM duals ~150 (moderately avail) (check the auctions section for one i just posted up from ebay)
tailights: Eurospec Smoked ~300 (not nearly as available as the headlights).

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
heres some pics

for those that wanted them. right now the rims are bent to fk but im getting them fixed and hopefully put back on in the near future. IF ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET CHEAP (preferably good) LO PROS let me know. they are 205/40/17. I NEED 4. thanks :)

heres some pics. im painting the rims silver again...

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah a lowered car plus a curb normally doesnt end pretty. :) (as you can tell). i also landed on an object. to get an idea on how hard i hit the curb. the frame that goes around your front dash like your radio and emergency button. that big plastic piece....well anyways i hit so hard that, that got knocked off!!! (i hit the curb at my rear left tire)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts