Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.
I need some light tan leather seats that will fit my 1992 Infiniti G20. since the originals are hard to find, what are some other seats that might go well with my car?

thanks

FU

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Check the for sale section and part out section for seats. They're on there once in a while and you can also post something to the want to buy section.

if you want somewhere to go pick them up, try your local junkyards. P11 seats will fit the P10 with a little but not hard modification and they are nice (especially the sport model seats).

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
p10 are the g20's from 91-96 p11 are the ones from 99-02 read some of the faqs and you'll see stuff that will make everything clearer

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you guys rock! I understand now!
next question.
I also want to replace shocks, power steering pump and front bumper lip. (the part of the plastic bumper that is under the front bumper itself.

any other ways to pimp my ride? (within reasonable budget)

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Ok well first do a search for them. it will help you finding what you want.

But, to be nice, KYB GR2 struts for your car are the best. Don't buy them from a mechanic unless you want to get ripped off. ebay is your friend =)

power steering pump...try everythinginfiniti.com and call them up directly.

front bumper lip might be kinda hard...earlier models dont have as many cosmetic options unless you're good with your hands. but you can talk to njprimera about stuff like that. he might be able to fabricate something up for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts