·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you all think of this setup...

Fidanza LW FW
JWT Pressure Plate
B15 disk

I just need to get the PP and B15 disk...

any other suggestions?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jason,

I already the Fidanza Flywheel all I needed for that was the friction plate, which is on its way.

I plan on boosting in the next 6-9 months, my clutch is slipping now though. So this is why I would like to do the upgrade during my Christmas break.

Would it be unrealistic to say I would like to do this for about $300. All I need is the PP and the Disk.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CarloSR said:
How much boost you'll run ?
Not much... around 300ish.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is the stiff pedal due to the pressure plate? I have P10 so I am not looking for a stiff clutch pedal. I prefer a medium pedal.

Will my Fidanza LW FW throw a CEL?

I just need to know what PP and disk to get and use for now with my NA setup.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I have driven the ACT XP with the 6 puck disc (my friends 91 SE-R) and that is absolutely ridiculous. Way to extreme, hence the name exterme pressure plate. The ACT HD/PP and the 01 SE disc offers the perfect balance, not to soft or to hard. The JWT PP is way to soft, even the stock PP feels firmer. I stand by the ACT HD/PP and 01 disc. I have had it for over 25k with no problems or slippage, and still grabs as good as it did 2 years ago.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ACT HD/PP and the 01 SE disc

That sounds good... about $200 for the PP, but the 01 SE Disc, is that the B15 clutch disc?

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
ACT PP will stretch your clutch cable and may need adjustments.... interested in what you are going to do as well. Also take a look at capclutch.com my buddy with a det p11 has been running and is very happy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts