Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Silver g20, a.k.a. Silver Bullet, is put up for the winter. Since it's going to be sitting in the garage for the next 4-5 months, I'm thinking about new project ideas, or mods. I'm not planning on doing anything with the engine or turbo, mostly cosmetic (exterior and interior) type of stuff.

Current ideas:
CF Hood
Painting headlight and corner housings black
Lip..?
Lowering the car more..?

This summer when I finally got my car running the way I want and figured I wouldn't be spending any more money on it or whatever....but as we all know, you are never done modifying, and the bug always bites. So any input of ideas would be helpful as to what people would like to see.
(current pics of the car can be seen here: http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=52598&highlight=pics)

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
I would re-do the grill. and if you wanna paint the lights, I would go with a medium silver, you don't have much black on your car so balck lights would start to change the look. a silver carbon fiber hood would look cool too. maybe even a silver carbon splitter.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
carputer
HID retrofit
HID Fogs

Dunno if you have any of those or not. Just suggestions.

IMO, Ditch the eyebrows and go with a black headlight housing with the HID retrofit mentioned above ;) Dont take it personally, I think the brows look quite home-brew. Maybe it was just the pic I saw, I dunno. Sorry, not trying to be a butthead :) Dont throw your beerbottle at me!

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
So my next project are HID's. Retrofits are cool, but are a huge pain in the ass, and cost a lot. So I'm doing my own HID project. Hmm what else...

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
id say do your heads and corners up in gun-metal, as well as the tails.
def try and find some sort of lip, and get yourself some tint.

oh and clear out your air dam to show off that FMIC a little more!

car looks nice as is though :)

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Those pics are old actually, I've removed the center bar in the air damn...so the ic is much more visible.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts