Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay well about a couple months ago i had a semi come over into my lane and basically got me all the way down the side of my car. Well ill be damned if it was declared no fault. So im a college student slowly piecing my car back together. I have replaced both passengers doors, passenger front fender, passengers mirror, front bumper, and passengers headlight assembly and corner light.

Well i have been thinking and the parts i have been running into are pretty good so not too much body work except few dents. Im gonna be picking up a deck lid for 75 dollars with original touring spoiler. And im gonna get rid of the attenna mast hole, getting a different antenna that will be hidden. And im changing the grill to somethin else not sure yet kinda toying with ideas.

SO the real question is what color should i paint the g??????
I need opinions and why you like that color or what the adventage of that color is.

my car is a p10 thats goldish right now.

thanks
Brad

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Black looks good but it's gotta be perfect.
I think an Arctic white would look very nice, I've seen some bimmers with it and they look great. What color is your interior?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well see i found a g with touring interior that would look amazing im still throwin that idea up too i forgot to mention that....but i have beige leather seats brown dash...

·
Registered
304 Posts
paint it the p11's maui blue color. i've always wanted to see a p10 with that color. but if you're going to keep the same color interior, don't go with the maui blue.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Whatever color you get, get something dark...I know that dark paint jobs usually show the tinyest imperfections but they also are looked at less by the cops. Hey, I have had quite a few speeding tickets and I know it was because my car (at the time was white or red). But I also like thouse bimmers that have that arctic white paint job also.

·
Registered
866 Posts
get the GT mystic green, or the colour that is stronger, look on www.rage-extreme.com

i think it is.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump great opinions i want more

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
SLIM B RAD. HOW MUCH WAS YOUR 5 SPEED CONVERSION AND HOW LONG DID IT TAKE. thanks :)

·
Still learning :D
2,233 Posts
I have a dark green t (DJ2), looks pretty nice (shows a lot of scratches too...) But, I've always loved the white exterior with the black t interior.

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
PINK ................ Well no one will nick it :p

:beard:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So far artic white or pearl white sounds good...

thanks
Brad

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ya lol i know

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
im not familiar with color codes.....KH2?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts