Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
$206US for a complete kit is too expensive? That's a killer price! In Canada, I'd have to pay $265cdn for a single light. I ended up getting one from eBay for $115US shipped about two years ago to replace just one. Also don't forget, with the kit, you're getting the steering column pole switch, relay and and 'finisher' trim pieces. The finisher trim pieces alone are $16US each! A single Fog light Asy goes for $171US! So $206 for the kit is a great price! If I'd have been on this site when I bought mine, I would have bought the kit and sold off what I didn't need!

BTW, here's a complete 'How To' written by Dsigns back on '03 on installing them into a '99 P11.

http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=137752

EDIT: Doing a search Google search for the OEM p/n, it gave me a an eBay auction listing them for $229us

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
G20 Touring said:
they are too expensive there.
Supply & demand sets the market. If you want to spend less you gotta wait for some used ones which are extremely hard to come by. I got some for $100 for the complete set but I'm on here at least 12 hrs a day so not much fs stuff gets by me. GL, D

·
looking for a can opener
2,399 Posts
Ill trade you my fog lights for your 2 plastic covers that go in place of them, as long as you pay shipping

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Jaralaccs said:
Ill trade you my fog lights for your 2 plastic covers that go in place of them, as long as you pay shipping
Thread jack, DIBS, I'll do that. PM on the way. D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts