Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone supply me with a few pics of their fuel rail and injector setup on a US SR20DE? i wanna see what the differences are, as im sure your stock items are side feed as aposed to our top feed. I may need a US fuel rail and some of those 370cc side feed injectors.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, ours are top feed, but as ive discovered, theyre arent as good as your side feed ones. Yours can handle upto 200BHP as standard, ours cant handle much more than stock.

It seems that the rails are quite a bit different, so i guess ill just stick with mine.

Thanks Geo, for the pics.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
P11GT said:
yeah, ours are top feed, but as ive discovered, theyre arent as good as your side feed ones. Yours can handle upto 200BHP as standard, ours cant handle much more than stock.

It seems that the rails are quite a bit different, so i guess ill just stick with mine.

Thanks Geo, for the pics.
I think I have an extra rail and 259cc injectors. I can't help you with the 370cc injectors though. You might try the classifieds on SE-R.net or the SR20DE Forum.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool, i'll bear that in mind. Im just looking at the pics to figure out if your rail will bolt to our inlet manifold. Our rail is bolted at the sides via 2 brakets, yours looks like the brackets are nearer the centre. Ill check to see if there are any spare bolt holes on my inlet.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
hey kev word is on the streets that
AEM the makers of those aftermarket fuel rails for hondas is working on one for the sr20de just letting you know for general knowledge
and they also carry a engine management system for laptops
link

for the fuel rail you would have to contact them since its in the making i beleive

ohh and by the way a guy down the street from me with a turbo sentra he i think is sometimes on sr20deforum he is refabricating the fmax mani like you it looks very similar if you want i;ll get his email for ya and you could compare notes i saw it and all i saw he did not add yet was the rivets the space for the manifold to expand in high heat the ones you were considering on wether or not to put...
blah blah blah
later
casual

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
i forgot too i had this i n my bookmarks but junusa.com sells the sr20de/det aftermarket fuel rails that they make
the part # is
junusa.com/
2002M-N001 SR20DE/DET Fuel Rail

1 - 8 of 8 Posts