Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whatsup guys...I'm not too familiar with Infiniti's im a BMW owner and was sent over here for a friend to look for the top of the line tuners for him to get a bodykit/rims/engine work etc. Can you guys steer me toward some good shops/tuners he can look at? He's got a 2000 G20 and wants classy/but a cool kit. If you guys are interested here are a few pics of my 1999 E46 323i BMW....its pretty much complete ACSchnitzer tuned. 19" ACS type 3 rims, enjoy and get back to me! You guys got some tight rides over here!

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Nice Bimmer! ;)

Our website is currently being redesigned, so the only thing we have right now is the forum. Most of the "reputable shops" are from Japan and parts are available over there for the "Nissan Primera" which is basically a G20 with Nissan badges and no leather. The most reputable would be Nismo and IMPUL. They are equivalent to your AC Schnitzer, Hartge, Hamann, etc..

As far as the US goes there's only 1 kit and 2 front bumper mods available for the G20. :rolleyes:

Erebuni makes a horribly fitting kit which most people do not like the looks of. Stillen makes a "front bumper cover". Wings west makes a small front bumper "lip".

I'm sure someone will post pictures...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay great thanks a lot for the info! I'll let my friend know and i'll be in and out seems like a cool place to hang out! :)

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Nice ride man, everyone here is pretty cool, cept for those with wierd fetishes.....:lol:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Here's a picture of the Wings West Front Lip (labeled as the "Front Air Dam" on the site). It's a little addon, I wouldn't call it a bodykit by any means.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
atomic-G said:
Here's a picture of the Wings West Front Lip (labeled as the "Front Air Dam" on the site). It's a little addon, I wouldn't call it a bodykit by any means.

Wow, that is reallly clean....i like that one. Thanks ill suggest it to my friend!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts