Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... I just put in my Super Plasma headlights and I think they look tight! =) Now my only problem is the clearance lights (parking lights) and the blinkers look real bad! I have hyperwhites in the blinkers and parking lights. I wanted to know if anyone has the Super Plasma bulbs or know which bulbs I can use in both to make it match a little better, I was thinking of putting the silvervison/amber ones in the blinkers, but I dont know what to use... help!!! :monster: LOL

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
I going throug the exact same thing someone posted the light chart on here earlier. I contacted Luke and he is hooking me up.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Hey G20sport,

I had this problem too, I popped in the Super Plasma's and turned them on, eww such an awful color contrast between the parking/signals to the headlights.

Then I ordered the Super Plasma #168 Bulbs for the parking lights thinking it was gonna match but I was wrong. They appear to be the same color as the hyper-white bulbs. So I said f*ck it, I sold my Super Plasma's and picked up a pair of the Xtreme White's. Know everything looks alright.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome your the 2nd person who told me that about using the Xtreme whites, I think I am going to try it.. Thanks!! Hey but what do you use for the blinkers?!

wickedG20 said:
Hey G20sport,

I had this problem too, I popped in the Super Plasma's and turned them on, eww such an awful color contrast between the parking/signals to the headlights.

Then I ordered the Super Plasma #168 Bulbs for the parking lights thinking it was gonna match but I was wrong. They appear to be the same color as the hyper-white bulbs. So I said f*ck it, I sold my Super Plasma's and picked up a pair of the Xtreme White's. Know everything looks alright.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I use the Polarg Hyper White #1157 Bulbs. I think PIAA Released the Xtreme White #1157 Bulbs so I would try those first.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
G20 SpoRt 2002 said:
Awesome your the 2nd person who told me that about using the Xtreme whites, I think I am going to try it.. Thanks!! Hey but what do you use for the blinkers?!
PIAA - Xtreme Whites Kick ass...have them in my headlights and Fogs...no blue/purple ish tint, just nice and super white! The best non-performance mod I have done.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yahnozha said:

PIAA - Xtreme Whites Kick ass...have them in my headlights and Fogs...no blue/purple ish tint, just nice and super white! The best non-performance mod I have done.
Yea but I already have the Super Plasmas in the headlights and I bought them for the fogs too, cuz I think the purpleish tint looks raw, cause around here everyone has the hyperwhites, I just wanted some different stuff! But I wanted to know what will match to the healights with the Super Plasmas

·
Registered
470 Posts
Yo i got that problem too man.

I had xenon headlights put in my car. They are awesome...well worth the money. But they are the purplish white color that mercedes uses.

I can't find any bulbs that match that color...everything else is hyper white around my car...freakin annoying...I have to get new xenon bulbs for like 250 a pair!!!

Oh G20 Sport 2002 what is the size of your outlets on your muffler?

Are those 3.5"?

·
Registered
470 Posts
you know ... I just pulled my clearance lights out cuz they didn't match...and I just don't use them. Cuz I rewired my foglights to come on with my parking lights so I just use my foglights.

I'm plannin on switching my bulbs to the bluish white HID ones and putting hyper whites back in for the clearance bulb though.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chekmi21 said:
you know ... I just pulled my clearance lights out cuz they didn't match...and I just don't use them. Cuz I rewired my foglights to come on with my parking lights so I just use my foglights.

I'm plannin on switching my bulbs to the bluish white HID ones and putting hyper whites back in for the clearance bulb though.
Yea I was thinking about just taking them out, cuz I dont want to keep wasting money on lights! But a few people said put the Xtreme white wedge bulbs in there and it should look good. But no one told me which ones I should use in the Blinkers!? I dont know what to put in there!

·
Registered
470 Posts
What color are your headlights?

I had the xtreme white piaas for headlights before I got HID

I had the xtreme white wedge bulbs too...looked freakin good...same with the blinkers...all the colors matched perfectly....

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Chekmi21 said:
What color are your headlights?

I had the xtreme white piaas for headlights before I got HID

I had the xtreme white wedge bulbs too...looked freakin good...same with the blinkers...all the colors matched perfectly....
My headlights are the Super Plasmas, and my wedge bulbs are some cheap ass hyperwhites so they looks bad and my blinkers are hyperwhite too! So i want everything to match my Super plasmas, which are purple/bluish there badass I love them cause no one around here has them! :cool:

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
I tried using the search engine but could not find how to change the clearance ( parking ) lights on a P10, I remember reading somewhere that there is a trick to getting one of them out.

Can someone direct me the " how to " on that ?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
470 Posts
yo g20 sport 2002

You should just get hyper white everything. everything will match even your interior. thats what I had before.

Hyper white blinkers, fog lights, clearance, and headlights. Looks freakin phat.

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
I got PIAA Platinum Super Whites, which give u bright white and the bluish/purplish tint, which looks tight. I love em.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts