Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 96' G20 and I have been looking on some thing's to do to it. I already know I want to get my window's tinted and put a new exhust on it. The thing is I really am new at this because this is my first car. If anyone has any idea's on what I could do please help.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Wait a few more days until the Reader's Rides and Gallery sections go online. Once they do, you can check out other list members cars to see what you like and what you don't. Once you have a better idea of what you want, we can help you more.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Wheels...not only do they help with looks, but it is the first step in adding performance and SAFETY to your car. I kinda like the slogan that michelin tires has..."becuase so much is riding on your tires" how true is that...

Seriously spend the money on a good tire and possibly wheel+tire combo.

Good tint.

Make the paint and ouside look good...nice new waxing helps.

Id think about a new front lip/cover.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My car is like dark green with black tint or blqack with green tint so would mirror or dark tint go good for the windows.

·
Registered
109 Posts
aboot tinting...

I have a friend, whose close friend has a tint place in Marlboro called

JV's Auto Tinting
his number is 508-624-0967

I will be bringing my car there this summer for some tint...Now I do not want to say that this the correct amount, but he said the guy does a complete car for $170? Dont quote me on that

I have seen this guys work and he did a pretty good job...

·
Registered
133 Posts
that's not bad- it would have to be seemless thought. Otherwise tint looks bad. It just pains me to know that you can get tint in places like FL for under $100.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm from Connecticut and got my tint for $105 tax incl. Not the one that is too dark nor too light just the average and the legal once.

·
Registered
102 Posts
i would slam it to the ground and also get some 17inch rims

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
tampa/florida, and union/new jersey

i have been wondering about the color tints can anyone give me more info as to what colors are available most places i have been to dont carry the colors

casual
and to answer the post as far as look good get an impul kit or copy one and some nice 16 or 17's lowered on springs

·
Registered
209 Posts
Personally, my first mods were simple ones.....tints, nismo grill, door sills etc... I suggest going with a grill or tints for your first moid because they make a big difference in the look of your ride.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts