Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. As some of you know, I am finishing up my G20 project car. The turbo is going in this weekend.

It is a '93.5. I REALLY need a bumper and would like a body kit.

I am having a hard time finding them. I find pictures, or links for the P11, but no sources for the P10.

Here are some guidelines for help.
1. I would like to keep the fog lights, and I know some kits allow this.
2. I will be running a front mount intercooler so a nice opening would be sweet.
3. I won't bargain shop. If the kit is nice, I will buy it for a fair price.
4. I think the front bumper replacements are better than an overlay.

Just so you know, this is the car that had the hydros and DET on it. I am getting it repainted after I find a kit.

Please help me out, thanks

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I think bowdownG20 was selling his kit. It's got all this crazy stuff on it and the front is a LanEvo kit actually, but send him a private message and see if it's still available.

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
sorry man you are not gonna get one, at least by monday. there are only two companies that make full aftermarket body kits. one is in new zealand called aerotech www.aerotech.co.nz and the other is a japanese company called IMPUL. the impul kit is going to be around $3000 shipped and the aerotech kit is only around $800us dollars minus shipping. Dont bother trying to get it though since the owner is not interested in shipping overseas. i have had many talks with guys over in new zealand and they all say it's impossible for me to get a kit, i have been trying for about two months now. to get the impul kit email [email protected] he is a good hookup, but you won't be gettin it by monday. i am making a body kit for my P10 from scratch. almost finished with the rear corner caps. don't know if you want to go that way, if you want i can make you one and just trade for one of those handy turbo setups you offer. but i will not be done with it for at least three to six months. I plan on adding a hood scoop also and some P11 taillights (wow a lot of stuff for just six months). another option would be to get a front bumper made for another car and modify that. the mitsubishi mirage/lancer is almost the exact same width as a P10, even a P11 is almost the same width. good luck though

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
P10 WRC said:
sorry man you are not gonna get one, at least by monday. there are only two companies that make full aftermarket body kits. one is in new zealand called aerotech www.aerotech.co.nz and the other is a japanese company called IMPUL. the impul kit is going to be around $3000 shipped and the aerotech kit is only around $800us dollars minus shipping. Dont bother trying to get it though since the owner is not interested in shipping overseas. i have had many talks with guys over in new zealand and they all say it's impossible for me to get a kit, i have been trying for about two months now. to get the impul kit email [email protected] he is a good hookup, but you won't be gettin it by monday.

I'm confused. I can or I can't get the aerotech kit? You say both.
and $800 is a great buy. I will buy it today, where do I send money to?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
woah, sorry, I looked at that AReo kit. I do not like it. not at all

so I don't want that, I do have to get a front bumper though

Tizao wants to sell me one, so I might do that IF it fits the factory fogs, which he has yet to answer

I need it quick so I can get the cameleon paint done.

·
Registered
9 Posts
if u need side skirts and are handy with fiberglass u can order side skirts off a honda accord im not sure the year but the rounder one before they made the new ones. it seems to be about 3 inches to long if u just cut it down and glass them together.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
slowg20 said:
Try checkin out ninjacar.com..... its the knock off of the black widow front bumper for the honda

now that is what I am talking about! I helpful person

thanks, I have contacted them about ordering
thanks!

=)

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
hell yeah that kit is perfect, i have just emailed them also. if you talk to them say that you know someone else who will buy one and see if they will cut you a deal. i finished primering the rear corner caps last night. next step mounting and then painting and then the side skirts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts