Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently picked up Stillen F/R strut bars from Davew7 :), and I am debating whether its worth it to put a addco rear sway bar on it also, Does anyone have this setup or anyone heard good about it please let me know...............

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
people say its one of the best mods they've done. They say it stiffens it up a bit and made the ride kinda harsh but really improves the handling. I say go for it.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
most nissan cars NEED a better sway bar, or a sway bar period.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys that helps.....i think i'm going for it, and 145 shipped is a good price.

·
Registered
415 Posts
its worth the money, your car will fill much better and your handling will improve as well.

not to mention addco made this bar after a whole bunch of people on this board petitioned them. So you will also be supporting a company that supports us

joe

***edit****

the only side effect of the bar is that the bushings SQUEAK so make sure you use some really good grease to prevent them from squeaking

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
i have the carbing rstb and front lca, and just put on the addco rear sway. it was a nice addition, id say if you can get a good deal on a rear sway pick it up

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
If you can afford it, then definitely get it. If I had know known how much tighter the rear becomes with this mod, I would skipped alot of purely cosmetic mods and have done it sooner. And the price on the link 'Ugly' posted above, it a great price. You'd just need to confirm s/h I guess.

·
Registered
248 Posts
in response to the noisy bushings pick up ones for ES they have greasable sway bar bushings and use the energy suspension lube ut works wonders nasty though....but i love my addco sway bar...

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wiggy said:
its worth the money, your car will fill much better and your handling will improve as well.

not to mention addco made this bar after a whole bunch of people on this board petitioned them. So you will also be supporting a company that supports us

joe

***edit****

the only side effect of the bar is that the bushings SQUEAK so make sure you use some really good grease to prevent them from squeaking
thanks that will help out alot when I start screaming because I am getting a squeak :smile:

thanks for your help guys i just picked it up and getting it by this weekend.

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
BTW, for the ES Front Sway bar bushings, I've already done mine as well as helped two others change theirs. For P11's you need the 20mm diameter ones, but you can only fit the non-greasable ones (ES p/n 9.5124). IF you go to their site and compare the dimensions for the two types, you'll see that the greasable ones won't fit properly. I can't speak with 100% certainty for the P10's. I've been told that P10's have a 19mm diameter Front Sway bar.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts