Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well the time has come. I'm starting to look at replacing my beloved P10, and I'd rather see it go to someone on here than trade it in. So I'm testing the waters to see what people think.

As many of you know, it's a black on black P10 Touring Automatic with just over 167K on it. The car is in excellent condition. The only real technical problems with the car is that one of the door locks is currently unpowered, but I think it's because Nissan techs forgot to reconnect it and I haven't bothered to take it back in to have them pull apart the door again, and that the ABS light sometimes flickers briefly (but the ABS system still works, it saved me yesterday when there was a collision in front of me and I had to stop short). The car has had some paint work, but it was done so well that it is almost impossible to tell. It also has the normal scuffs and scratches, but they are very minimal. The car runs and drives amazingly, shifts smoothly, and Infiniti techs have told me that with routine maintenance it should be good to go a lot longer. The car had new motor mounts put on about 20K ago so they are in good shape.

Pics are available at www.cardomain.com/id/mattbg20t . I was thinking of asking $3500 negotiable for the car, does that sound reasonable?

Also, for anyone who may be interested in the car, it would probably not actually be available for sale until the middle or end of July since I do not yet have enough money saved for the A33 I30 that I hope to replace it with. PM or email me for more info. I don't want to trade it in, it seems like such a waste. I'd rather have the end of my great time with this car be the beginning of several great years with it for someone else.

And of course the usual caveat, the car would be sold as is.

·
Registered
421 Posts
y so far away..... BUMP

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lucinosr20 said:
y so far away..... BUMP
Distance or timeframe? If the question is timeframe, it's because I'm holding out for a black/black 2001 I30t or 2002 I35 and they're hard to find. I also don't quite have the money to afford one yet, but will by the end of July.

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
randyo156 said:
I can believe it
it was always a matter of time for you
good luck matt
3.5k is a nice starting point
bump for the cleanest black p10
Yeah I think its a pretty good place to start...I'm honestly really torn about the whole idea of selling it. I love the car and it has served me well in the almost four years I've owned it...hopefully its next owner will also be a G20 enthusiast. I'd really rather not trade it in.

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MrFancypants said:
Swap in a 5 speed for the slushbox and we'll talk ;)

Good luck though... Nice lookin P10.

- Greg -
Not with how well the slushbox shifts at redline in my car. ;) It actually shifts more smoothly than most of the new cars I drive at work.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Bump for a great guy and a very clean P10. Good luck, hope she finds another wonderful home!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts