Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aight heres how the story goes, I just got my G20t today and I am no stranger to the import world at all. I was hoping for a CRX (even though that may sound lame to all u hardcore g20 enthusiast). But I am starting with the basics (i.e. CAI, exhaust, header). Now Ive heard the talk of all the talk of people ordering their intakes and whatever they want for their car. BUT I HAVE NOOOO CLUE WHERE TO START. I have already found Greddy exhaust for a reasonable price, but i am haveing an extremely hard time finding the Hot Shot CAI and header. If anybody can throw me a line of where i can find the headers and intake that would be great. Second i found Ground-Control coilovers but it doesnt list how much i can drop em' which really pissed me off. cause im putting either 17"-18" Racinghart C-5's or C-2's. Last but not least DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND A COMPLETE BODY KIT FOR MY CAR?!?!?!?! Thats what is killing me the most. Unfortunatly my car is automatic, and is my second project car, and i am planning to keep this as a daily driver and cruising. To some people that may sound lame but I want to keep an emphasis on style this time around. SO IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT THERE ADVICE ON WHERE TO GO OR ANY OF THE OTHER QUESTIONS I HAVE WOULD BE GREATLY APRECIATED!!!!!!!

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
okay man i am not joking when i tell you this, unless you want to drop $3g's you are not going to find a body kit for your car anywhere in the world. the only one that you have a chance of getting is the impul kit from japan and yes it costs $3,000. good luck. i am making my own kit.

·
Registered
142 Posts
see that button up top that says "search"? click on that and search for what you're looking for. these topics have all been covered, quite recently. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts