Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys whats up. Well I dont really post on here often but i just thought i would let you guys check out this body kit i am having made. It is made by a local shop where i live. It is a custom kit, so here is the deal. The kit is gonna cost around $1500. If anyone else likes this kit and we get a group order in, the cost of the kit will only cost like 650-750 maybe. The kit is made of all fiberglass. They will draw up a picture of what it could look like on the car. I havent completely decided on what it should look like, but here is my favorite idea so far....First Idea If you guys have anyother ideas or are interested let me know. Just post on here or email me at [email protected] I hope the link works for the picture. Later guys

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is for the P11. And yes the picture is of an R34. That is just the design i am going for. The kit is custom made. It can be done.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
It's hard to say how that bumper would translate onto a P11. Sure it looks sweet on the Skyline, but it's hard to say how it would look on a P11 without any blueprints/diagrams. I guess since you plan on getting it done, it would be best to see it on your P11 and then maybe people can judge from that.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
oooohh...

The skyline! oooohh.. I'm drooling... so beautiful... so unique... I wanna lick the tires clean.. I mean.. yeah nice look man! If you can go for it, don't stop!! Can't go wrong if they can do a combo. Good luck... Oooh... a skyline R34... beautiful....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well i had him send the pictures to the factory, and in about a week he should have a drawing of a similar kit on our car. The designers will make whatever adjustments they think would look best for our car. However if we have around 10 people who want to buy it after you guys see the picture of what it could look like then when can get the entire kit(including wing) for around $550 he said.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
I'd be looking for something a little more subtle personally. Looks mean on the GT-R, but it's got the balls to back up those aggressive looks. ;)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Re: oooohh...

Fraychild said:
The skyline! oooohh.. I'm drooling... so beautiful... so unique... I wanna lick the tires clean.. I mean.. yeah nice look man! If you can go for it, don't stop!! Can't go wrong if they can do a combo. Good luck... Oooh... a skyline R34... beautiful....
Have some Long Island Iced Tea to cure the syndrome :)

·
Registered
470 Posts
Photoshop = computer program where jpegs, gifs, and other pictures can be altered, edited, and totally redone.

So if you have photoshop you can basically edit a picture of a 2002 G20 for example to look like what youwant it to look like.

Photoshopper, hence, is someone that knows how to use photoshop well.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Count me in!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i screwed around with the bumper and side skirt for a little while, and this is what i came up with. the bumper should be a little flatter, but the angles weren't close enough between my car and the skyline. oh, and i also had to change the color of my car!

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
OK

Seriously!! I think the front end looks hot! I'm in for it. If they can make it for the P10, I'd love it on my 92' G20!! For about $550? HELL YEAH!! oh. the pic looks alright... bumper kinda' crooked though! :p .... and that Long Island Iced Tea did cool me down...
aaaah... the R34... so beautiful.... so unique.... :square:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
yeah, i know the bumper is a bit crooked. i only spent like 15 minutes on it! it might work for our cars. needs some rear corners or a rear skirt though.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts