Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
uh, yeah. Im gonna need a new clutch soon, does anyone know how much it might cost (price range)? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Well, you might want to let us kow what type of clutch you are looking for and what mods, type of driving or HP your car has or is putting out. That makes a huge difference to what type of clutch kit you will wanna buy.

The cheapest is $99 and then it just goes up from there. The price range is quite large when you don't give more specifics.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My car is all stock, no mods, just a bad muffler and a clutch that sticks... my cousin drove the car to see if there were any clutch problems, but he didn't seem to find any. But when I was driving it quit hard the other day, the clutch stuck half way down. This might even be my driving seeing how I learned to drive in my dad's Ranger (much much different clutch). I just want to look into a new clutch (original clutch) for now. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
www.capclutch.com has oem replacement clutche kits for $99 (#06-057)and performance clutche kits for not much more (# 06-057 HP). That is where I got mine and a few of the SR20DEforum.com members also purchased their's after I installed mine and gave the verdict. It has been a great clutch for me so far. They haven't complained either with their installs.

If I had to do it again, I woulda shelled out the other $60 and got the performance clutch just to get that little bit more clamping force it provides.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts