Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i pulled the cup holder out of the back seat of a G20. Then i cut a hole in the arm rest up front between the seats and sunk the new one in. Now i have two cup holder up front. pics to come.

·
Registered
373 Posts
^That's true I was thinking of doing this.. and I've actually finished it. It's just sitting in the garage now b/c I was too lazy to put it in the car :) It's a great mod.

+1 But, if you're able to find something a bit deeper than the stock cups holders in the rear it'll work a lot better. Then you'll be able to hold on to a big cup of coffee with no worries!

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just got the biggest cup i could find a misky d's sweet tea and it fits fine unless you flip the cup holder upside down so im thinking im all set

·
Registered
957 Posts
oooo i want pictures! i always hated our disfunctional cup holders !! two monster energy drinks and one detail later....im scared to put drinks in that thing...well with the armrest open at least.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
DUDE! I could so the same thing on my p10!

Just have to find a cupholder, but I have the fat armrest! should definitely work!

Great idea! ha!

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
for anyone trying to remove the rear cup holders you just pop it out from the seat side with a good pop....i had to do it to put a LCD in the rear armrest....and to do that the cupholder had to move from center of the rear loaf to the back to allow room for the screen up top.

·
3 Hole Bumper Guru
4,531 Posts
idk man, I'd feel weird going into work and having to big circles indents in my arm from the cupholder.

·
looking for a can opener
2,399 Posts
only your passenger would mind as a skilled and proper driver drives with both hands on the wheel :geek:

I just found out, about a month ago, that the little metal wire things lift up for smaller cups

1 - 17 of 17 Posts