Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up this 1996 p10 Base 5sp for pretty cheap but needed some work. So far replaced the knocking engine with another lowport I had laying around, replaced crossmember with p11 xmember with energy poly bushings, energy poly LCA front bushings along with new ball joints, LOCO Performance engine mount, SS braided power steering hose deleting the hardline, ebay exhaust manifold, airbox silencer delete. basic maintenance. It has some k&n filter the previous owner put on, probably going to replace that soon. Want to work on upgrading brakes next and suspension components. I like it a bit more than my p11 even though that thing has a bit of work into it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
Looks like ev0 gold, nice. I picked up a 00 5 speed a few months ago, been daily driving it, and still have a few more things to sort out myself. My RR has just over 150k but seems to be running strong, despite the exhaust leak, despite the evap code, and despite the rust eating it alive. The car has been extremely neglected most of its life.

My first g20 was a 93.5, was one of my favorite cars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts