Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
June 29, 2002. Saturday.

Now we need a decision on where to meet. We got some Maine people...some Massachusetts people...some Connecticut people...and some Rhode Island people.

So far we have Six Flags as a suggestion.

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
I would have said you can come to Vermont for the meet by I gotta leave for the Army on the 16th of June.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'm from mass, but how about New England Dragway in NH??

Jim

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's a good call but I don't know exactly ohw our CT and RI peepz are going to think about going to NH.

·
Registered
133 Posts
6 Flags in kinda expensive. $10 for parking, then another $35 if you wanna go in the park. If people can make it to Dedham MA and wait til July 14th I think it is- then we can have it at the annual car show they put on. It is a great show, you could spend the day there. Then we could show off our cars and also spend time at the show. It is something like $3 to get in. We could meet somewhere first and then go...... Just another idea cause the thread seems to have died.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
that sounds like a good idea also. Or even we could meet in the burlington mall parking lot in the back near the sears auto shop. That's a huge parkinglot that is never used.

And its like 20 minutes from boston too

·
Registered
133 Posts
I could do that. Another option that might be fun could be Seekonk Motor Speedway in Seekonk MA- Spectator drags alone are an hour and real fun to watch. They have Figure 8 races too where cars crash in the middle and go off jumps w/ all 4 tires leaving the ground. It is a great time! Doesn't say figure 8's but I go every year and they have them. maybe if any local people have turbos we can see the G in action. even non turbos might be fun.

Three Demolition Derby and Fireworks Spectaculars will be held at the Cement Palace this year with Spectator Drags, Formula Fours, and Seekonk Youth Racing Association racing also on the bill. The dates for these special Sunday 5 PM events are June 30, August 4, and September 1.

30-Jun 5pm $17 / $5 Sun - Demo, FIREWORKS, Skydivers, Spectator Drags, F/4, SYRA, & More! (Rain date: July 1st)

4-Aug 5pm $17 / $5 Sun - Demo, Spectator Drags, F/4, SYRA, & More
(Rain date: August 11th)

1-Sep 5pm $17 / $5 Sun - Labor Day Demo, Spectator Drags, FIREWORKS, F/4, SYRA
& More (Rain date: September 2nd)

·
Registered
709 Posts
I am from the southcoast of MA... I love six flags... i would definitly be interested in driving my new g20 sport... how does sometime at the beginning of august sound?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts