Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey my name is ant im from northern california,i just picked up a p10 for 1900 and decided to register here. i previously owned two civics and was on clubcivic. the car has 190,000 miles 5 speed wheels,a sub,and a lip. i just painted the lip and the grill was green so i painted the chrome and emblem on the grill. my plans are to save for coilovers since its lowered on springs and also to get another lip. its my daily so im probably not gonna mod the motor which is currently all stock atm. anyway thats about it for now

when i bought it

now

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya the guy i bought it off of only sold it cuz he doesnt like to drive stick in traffic and he just bought a 2013 lexus,i seen it on cl for awhile to i think it was because it wouldnt pass smog but he ended up fixing the problem.

·
I loVE AR2
2,566 Posts
Welcome, glad to see a local guy. I stay in Greenfield you might know where it is since you're in Gilroy. You should join us next time we have a mini meet.

·
Registered
181 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.