Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i took this from a bodykit off a skyline r34. maybe we could get something like this done...

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
That looks real nice Seneb. I'm sure if someone could get that done, they would be pocketing some good money :).

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i thought about taking a ww lip and modifying it. probably nothing this extreme, but something a bit different. did you ever sell yours?

·
Registered
129 Posts
adopting the Nissan Skyline GTR R34 look...

Not sure about that particular lip on the G.

I definitely would like to adopt the Nissan Skyline R34 look onto my G baby - I have some good design ideas I am exploring right now.

My ideas include changing the front grill to make it look a little more mean - removing the centre partition and changing the plate colour. As well as the standard light brows that you can get for the G, I was thinking to get side brows to produce that rounded/curved look around the headlights/signal lights that the Skyline has.

Its just ideas at the moment, I will share some proof of concepts later...

·
Registered
129 Posts
some primitive artwork

just exploring some ideas, check this primitive manipulated paintwork out.....do u c the vision?

·
Registered
129 Posts
some primitive artwork

just exploring some ideas, check this primitive manipulated paintwork out.....do u c the vision?

pic

·
Registered
129 Posts
the vision...

one of my buddies checked this pic out and thought it was real....

it would look good with the eyebrows and my added side brows, removing the silver plate of the front grill, reducing the size of the grill, and placing the Infiniti badge in the dead centre.

what do u think? smash or trash?.......its an idea that's all!!!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
atomic-G said:
Nope :) - interested?

It's still glued to my bumper.

yup. i'm interested. i'll gladly pay less for a used one so i can put the extra money toward the freaking expensive pearl paint! pm me!

cosmic-
i think that might look neat-o. maybe add an extension to the n.f.s. light brows, sand it smooth, paint it, and slap it on. i have a pair of light brows i have not installed yet (i'm going to have them painted when i get other stuff painted), but i was thinking of making them a bit larger (so they cover more of the light). hmm....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts