Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - recently bought a used 1996 G20 sedan for my daughter. Looks like this site/forum will tell me more about the car and what I need to do to keep it up and running. Tons of information here! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Welcome! This place is great... Don't mind the jokesters. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks! Everything on this car is stock. Even the stereo and speaker I believe is stock. The stereo don't have the display any more and can not tell what station is it on.
How easy to remove the head unit on this car and what do you guys suggest for a head unit and speakers with a budget of $200 only? Is that possible???

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Looks clean

Head unit is an easy change. I recommend Alpine!

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Thanks! Everything on this car is stock. Even the stereo and speaker I believe is stock. The stereo don't have the display any more and can not tell what station is it on.
How easy to remove the head unit on this car and what do you guys suggest for a head unit and speakers with a budget of $200 only? Is that possible???
It's possible for even $150, find a nice used Alpine unit, get the wiring harness, and check into some Cadence speakers. Cadence audio through ebay has some great speaker sets for a good price and they are quality.

·
Registered
8,172 Posts
Ebay and get another stock radio. We don't need no woman crashing a beautiful G20 because she was messing with some fancy iphone compatible headunit or bumping katy perry so loud she can't concentrate.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Ebay and get another stock radio. We don't need no woman crashing a beautiful G20 because she was messing with some fancy iphone compatible headunit or bumping katy perry so loud she can't concentrate.

Don't mind him, he likes stock.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.