Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i am new here, and am about to hopefully perchase a 1991 G20. the only reason i am goin for this car cuz i wanted to have a car that not to many people in dallas, texas have. i wanted to get a 240sx and turn it into a s13, but i see a lot of those now. so i am gonna get a g20. i have been lookin for parts for about three weeks now and have not come up with much except rim & tire combo, greddy evo exhaust, and a zex nitrous kit, and some crap shocks. i am not to good in my resources. and since i am only 15 my knowledge is not great. i am trying to not go with nitrous as much as possible, i just don't like it. but anywayz, i need some parts and any info that anyone gives me is help right now, so please hook me up with some sites or somethin, thanks........

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
WELCOME!! First, just sit back, go thru a lot of the previous threads and visit ww.se-r.net the engine is the G is a SR20DE.

Theirs quite a bit of stuff out there and research is the best source for information.

A lot of it will depend on how much you have to spend, and what you are going for performance or looks.

·
Registered
586 Posts
downsouth_G20 said:
hey i am new here, and am about to hopefully perchase a 1991 G20. the only reason i am goin for this car cuz i wanted to have a car that not to many people in dallas, texas have. i wanted to get a 240sx and turn it into a s13, but i see a lot of those now. so i am gonna get a g20. i have been lookin for parts for about three weeks now and have not come up with much except rim & tire combo, greddy evo exhaust, and a zex nitrous kit, and some crap shocks. i am not to good in my resources. and since i am only 15 my knowledge is not great. i am trying to not go with nitrous as much as possible, i just don't like it. but anywayz, i need some parts and any info that anyone gives me is help right now, so please hook me up with some sites or somethin, thanks........

I know this is a little late, but its because the forum has been down. Geo had a nissan/infiniti rally yesterday at Throttle Positon in Denton.
You can try Boost Factor in Irving you can talk to James.
And there is Jotech in Garland, talk to Mike. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts