Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I dont have a G20, but i'm in the market to buy one soon. I'm looking for a 99-02 with black interior, I heard those are hard to come by. Right now I drive a 91 Toyota MR2, not enough room for my son, my girl and me that's why i'm wanting to purchase the G20.

Pic of my wide body MR2.

·
Registered
457 Posts
YAo Mang... Im a little bit away rom you but w/e still SOCAL ... Thats a fuckin sick mr2 you got there.. but are you interested in modding the G as well? cause theere are different years that are better to mod

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
99-02 P11/t/Sport, I don't plan on doing to much just lowering and some nice set of rims.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
99-02 P11/t/Sport, I don't plan on doing to much just lowering and some nice set of rims.
the '99s are slightly different from the '00-'01 touring models. and sport models were only '02. for '00+, they added chipped keys, trunk pop button on the keyfob, roller rocker motors, and some other stuff.

did you build that MR2? it looks familiar.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thanks for the info.

Yea I did all of the work to my mr2. The spoiler/clear lid and flush mount pop up head lights that I made myself. I do body work on the side. Paint and work with Fiber glass.

Some more pics of my 2.

Back in the days...

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
daymn!!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Ive seen none widebody purple 2's. and if you think thats alot you should have seen the last meet 100+ mr2's.

I have a ?. Is it hard to find a 5 speed G20 p11? and what would you pay for a stock one

·
Registered
457 Posts
Ive seen none widebody purple 2's. and if you think thats alot you should have seen the last meet 100+ mr2's.

I have a ?. Is it hard to find a 5 speed G20 p11? and what what you pay for a stock one
for an 02 5spd yes, but for the earlier models its not that hard, just look around... prices range from around 4K-to about $6500.. but thats all depends soo

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not to bad of a price, Did the 02 come in white with black int.? Thats what im after but if I cant get a white one its all good. We just had to sell our 2001 MRS and gave away our 85 MR2 because of my son who is 3 months old. It doesnt do us any good having 3! 2 seater cars lol.

I saw a G20 with a rear window spoiler and love the way it looks. Whats the price on that and who sells it.

Im looking at 2 of them, What do you guys think.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...02&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=58

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...02&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=63

·
De La Code
6,955 Posts
Wait for a 5 speed. I know someone here in AZ that might be selling a black 5 speed for cheap with body damage. Which would work out with you doing body work and all.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts