Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, after a long 3 years of waiting, I've managed to secure my very own 1992 Nissan Primera. They're getting quite rare now here in the Netherlands, mine might even be one of very few left. I believe mine to be a complete base model. It has nothing other than power steering. No electric windows, mirrors, heated seats, front fogs, aero, nothing. Even so, I still love it.

I hope to be soaking up as much knowledge from here as I can, as I begin the journey with my very own rustbox (Even though it's very rust free for Dutch standards)

PS still looking for a set of 14 inch stock wheels.

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Automotive side marker light

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome. That’s a beautiful stock specimen
Right? The only bad rust it has is in the bottom of the front right fender, which is really common. Rockers and rear arches are super solid. All original paint and everything. I always loved the look of P10s with all their factory aero and such, but there's something about those base model spec that I just really like.

My plans aren't that big, at some point I'd want all the factory aero, run the stock 14 inch alloys, redo the factory interior, and that's it.

·
Registered
24,170 Posts
Nice! I love a stock P10 in all forms.

There are bunch of P10s in the Netherlands. Do you know them? A lot of them have been modified for track use. I get jealous every time they post pics of themselves on the Nürburgring. Someday I'll bring my P10 over there. (Maybe 2025, at least that is my goal for now, still seems crazy soon and I need to finish my car before then. Reason being I had planned on bringing my T-5R to Sail Amsterdam in 2020 and that got cancelled for obvious reasons, so the next date being every 5 years is when I'm planning to go)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice! I love a stock P10 in all forms.

There are bunch of P10s in the Netherlands. Do you know them? A lot of them have been modified for track use. I get jealous every time they post pics of themselves on the Nürburgring. Someday I'll bring my P10 over there. (Maybe 2025, at least that is my goal for now, still seems crazy soon and I need to finish my car before then. Reason being I had planned on bringing my T-5R to Sail Amsterdam in 2020 and that got cancelled for obvious reasons, so the next date being every 5 years is when I'm planning to go)
I know of a couple myself that are still left. But let me tell you that they're getting really rare here. I'd like to think the salt during the winters killed most of them, I bought mine a week ago, and it was 1 of 2 on the market at the moment. (The other being a black 1.6 SLX with AC and a rotted wheel arch, no MOT) You might know of more than me, considering that I haven't been around that long. I know of 2 that are track cars, 1 eGT that is a street car I believe. I haven't seen any of them in the metal for a long time, not that I can recall at least. I plan to keep mine for a long time, and make sure it's extremely rust proof. I never wanted any other cars, other than my P10. Who knows, maybe we'll meet up in 3 years, get some pics of them together.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts