Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and Gals. just picked up a 99 g20T with a 5 speed. love the car but i need to do some work on it. Need to put in a new core support. any info or how to's on that would be amazing. also have a 1988 Nissan pulsar with the 1.8 and 5 speed. (that one may be being converted to an SR20DE soon.) looking forward to doing a meetup once she is ready for the road :)

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Welcome to the club!

We have a bunch of members that are very knowledgable about these cars.

If your looking to get serious we have a sponsors only section and at $20ish bucks a year its well worth it besides supporting the community it gets you a instant chat thing where a bunch of the active members are normally always chatting in. On top of that there is a how-to section with write-ups and pictures on how to do things!

Otherwise just ask around if you aren't interested.

Also lets see some pics!

PS: the guy above me slings parts so hit him up if you ever need any OEM parts!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow. im hoping to get really involved and keep this car for a long time. i tend to move cars fast lol. i buy them cheap fix them up and sell or trade. but this one just hits the right spot lol. and i would to meet up in the area or something. my g20 currently not drivable due to needing the radiator core support. the radiator has dropped a good inch on one side. but hoping i can get that done soon. i will put up pics later today of the g20 and the pulsar (not sure if i can do that its a nissan but want to be sure that is ok. i know some forums are very strict to the specific car.)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ya for the pulsar i was thinking of converting it to an sr20de and possible rwd ( as it has the tunnel for it cam in awd) tho that project may have to wait. ya i was looking at it and i was thinking to just weld in a slab of iron then paint it to seal it. unless i can get the lower part for cheap. where can i get just the lower bar for a decent price?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.