Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I own a 94 silver/beige G20 with tan leather and auto. It's got just over 105k on it, but it's an awesome daily driver, and IMHO, in excelent shape :)

Glad I found this forum. I ran across g20.net when it wasn't a forum but more of a performance mods site.

My mother owns a 2002 G in light silver with grey leather. I'm only 16 but bought the car myself (my mother owned it before me).

It's always been factory maintained and until recently under extended infiniti warranty so it's in nice shape.

so 2 G20s at the same house ain't bad!

I'm also a little bit of an audio buff. But since I'm not a rich audio buff (;))all I have are pioneer coaxials and 2 RF 12s.

Brian

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Hypo, WELCOME!! Its always good to add to the family....just do your research and use the search function, there is a lot of newbie questions that have been answered many a time....

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Welcome !!! G's are great cars.

The force is obviously stronge in this young one.

Oh yeah before you ask " Intrax Springs Suck" ...lol

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
yup...

family influence helps a lot! ;)

..I used to be a 100% VW person (thanks to family and growing up with VWs)...

....mom still has her 85 Jetta... Dad now left VW (partially based on my influence) and owns a Dodge Caravan...

..and I don't even own a VW any more... BUT significant other influence caused me to get the G20!

·
Registered
194 Posts
I'm in a 2 G20 family as well, but kind of the other way. I sold my old G20 to my dad, so I still get to see it from time to time. Both cars are in great shape and will definately live a long life.

I just want to reiterate what Yahnozha said and that is to use the search function. That's the fastest, easiest, and least annoying way to get the answer to most of your questions. I'm glad you're here and I hope you find this site as useful as I have.

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
yes and...

around here you quickly loose respect if you post stuff that was already discussed....

I think we are a pretty good group about letting one slide (maybe even 2).. but there are some bad repeat offenders around here!

....like Mr 6'2" - ahem.. :evil:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you guy's dont have to lecture me on board regulations ;) I frequent many other board of various topics. So don't worry about me :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts