Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
4,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I call it the Infiniti G20 to Dodge Stratus MOD....what do you guys think?

In all honesty guys its a really nice car for a rent-a-car. I would have much rather have a Ford Fusion but I couldn't talk State Farm into a full size rental.

What I like compared to the G20:

First and foremost I love the stero system. I have yet to look it up but I am pretty sure it is 6 1/2 in the front and 6x9 in the rear and for a factory system it sounds awesome. Sounds almost as good as the Bose system we find in Denali's and G35's.

There is no road noise, it is like I am driving my Dad's Benz. There is no road noise, and compared to my little Japaniese Wind Tunnel that is a real big plus.

THANK YOU GOD!!!! Cup holders! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: When I saw these I jumped through myself I was so happy.

There is also this convientent pocket in-between the two airvents in the dash for a cell phone, and when you put it there it gets really cold and when you talk on it, your phone feels really good. That is corney but yeah, I like it.

It is a very comfy car, is it G35 comfy.....no, but more compfy than my P11 seats......yes most definatley.

The turning radious is Godly, I can auctually turn around on a 2 lane road without having to do a 3 pointer. It made me so happy I drove around in circles a little bit. haha!

What I do not like:

In my G20 I can set the cruise control to 70 and take exit ramps without a problem, the first day I had this car I tried it and almost lost the back end.......yeah that was scarry almost messed the seats.

Speaking of the seats, for a car with only 9,500 miles on it (600 of which I have put on in 5 days :lol: ) the back of the seat has about 1/2" of play in it and when I stop the seat moves foward.......

The mast cylender is failing with less than 10k on the clock......makes me thankful for my car.

Gas milage. It gets 20 MPG city and 24 hwy...... :zoinks: I don't get it. I drive it at 65 and it just sucks gas. Can't wait to get back into my car 28 mpg highway.

So would I buy a Dodge Stratus........no, if one was given to me I would sell the G20 and drive it though. In all honesty it isn't a bad car. Would I have rather have a loaner G35 from Grubbs.....yes but I work with what I got. I just can't wait to get my little car back. It takes me driving another car to really appreciate mine.

Just thought I'd let you guys know.

Cheers.

--Garrett

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Worst mod ever [/comic book guy]

haha, j/k I've had rental cars that were MUCH MUCH worse. I'd say you got rather lucky with that one.

·
Banned
4,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tealturboser said:
what!! you said if you were given one youd the g? hmm id sellt hat and mod the g lol
Remember I have a P10 not a P11, I now have a wreck on the title. If I put a ton of money into it and I get hit again that is the end of my car and I loose all that money.......its not against the car just $$$ talkin.

--Garrett

·
Registered
344 Posts
JustinP10 said:
Worst mod ever
Seriously. Return it to stock, pronto! :)

JustinP10 said:
haha, j/k I've had rental cars that were MUCH MUCH worse. I'd say you got rather lucky with that one.
I agree with that, too. I had a Chevy Malibu. Atrocious car. Before that it was a Nissan Altima which wasn't bad except that it blew all of its oil overboard.

Good luck with the repairs.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
You forgot to talk about how it handles off road as well as airborn. :naughty:
Those are important factors to cinsider when obtaining a rental car. :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts