Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time G20 owner! I figured I would join the forum to connect with other owners and get some valuable resources to keep her running strong. I bought the vehicle as a daily driver commuter car. I have my track car(90 s13 hatch) built and ready to go. Instead of having to worry about breaking it, now that I have a daily I can actually go out and start hitting up some events.
I hope to meet some other owners maybe out here in Az and just appreciate my slow clean ride.

Here is a pic of the car in my driveway the first time.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm out in Chandler :). I know a lot of the drift guys too, Vitaly, Corey Hosford, Christopher Soehren, etc.
Nice man! i had vitaly do work on my s13 in the past, and ordered all my parts thru him too. I havent met corey personally but know who he is..
Hope to meet some of the members in person at some local meets or something

·
Suzie Kl0ne
2,155 Posts
welcome!!! azg's in da house. the g's in the area usually hang once a week or so . if you want to meet everyone we could plan something and make a little meet out of it .
any plans other then maintenance?

·
Suzie Kl0ne
2,155 Posts
Were you at the last Nissan/Infiniti meet @ rev em hard?
I missed it due to some personal constraints but I know desert street scene is hosting another one soon
yeah a bunch of us were out at that meet. probably close to ten gs in the bitch. i believe this month we are planning a g specific meet in a couple weeks. parking lot talk, BBQ and photo session. then shenanigans in the night

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
yeah a bunch of us were out at that meet. probably close to ten gs in the bitch. i believe this month we are planning a g specific meet in a couple weeks. parking lot talk, BBQ and photo session. then shenanigans in the night
This might be fun. The G is gonna stay stock as long as possible. Also I coordinate with desert street scene. Let me know and we can make a flyer for it and post it up for you too.

Here is my other sr20

·
Registered
339 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I also have a G20 and an S13 (as well as an S14, lol). I can't leave anything alone though, so a VE swap is going in my G, which is the DD, ha ha. You should do the same :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.